In order to give your hair the best care, you must learn about it. Weather you are looking for the best hair loss products or using hair straighteners, you will find the following facts interesting and informative
• In any given time, about 10% of the hairs are resting and the rest are growing.
• One fiber can support the weight of 100 grams.
• One of the main reasons for hair loss is the use of drugs (you can find the best hair loss product for each hair loss type).
• The main component of hair is the keratin, which also holds the responsibility for the elasticity of the finger nails.
• Every person loses more than 40% of his hairs – about 100 hairs a day.
• Hair loss will be visible only after losing more than 50% of hair.
• Europeans and Africans tend to have more hair loss problems than Asians.
• More than 50% of men above the age of 50 suffer from hair loss.
• There are more than 100,000 pieces of hair over an average scalp – Scalps with blond hair have about 120,000 and scalps with red hair have about 80,000 hairs.
• One hair usually has a thickness of only 0.02-0.04”.
• Hair grows the best between 10 AM to 11 AM and again between 4 PM to 6 PM.
• 40% percent of middle age women suffer from female pattern hair loss.
• In the United States, there has not been an elected bald President since the television age began.
• The hair grows at the rate of 12 millimeters every month. 35 meters of hairs is produces on an average scalp each day.
• Hair is the fastest growing tissue in the human body.
• Asian hair grows the fastest and has the greatest elasticity.
• Hair grows the best between the ages of 15 to 30.
• Hair grows faster in summer than winter.
• 40 million men and 20 million women suffer from hair loss.
• Your gender could not be revealed by your hair.
For more info on Hair Loss visit: